Apr 2, 2012

weekly announcements!

HEY AHAVAH! I'm so glad to be back :)

There is an exciting seder planned Wednesday night, at 7:00, at the JCC.
And this isn't just any seder, its a CHOCOLATE seder :)
And this isn't just any, chocolate seder, its a mother/daughter Chocolate Seder!!!
*bring your mommas and a 6-8 grader! 
*also, don't forget to fill out the attendance form on the facebook page

This Wednesday, Abbie will be passing out her year book committee forms!! This is a great way to get involved, and display your creative skills :)


**ANOTHER WAY TO GET INVOLVED FOR UNDERCLASSMEN 
This is your opportunity to gain leadership roles and experience with members of chapter board! We will 
be having a mock board election in April. Attached is a dec packet that includes all of the information so please check it out!! They are due by APRIL 4TH! please take a look :)
click here for the dec packet 


with undying love for Costa Rica, my loving friends from IC, my sisters from Ahavah BBG, my fake eyelashes, owls, and my family, I remain
Emma Jane Schneider

No comments:

Post a Comment