Feb 20, 2012

S*** people say at IC





"Is it true when it's cold that you should wear layers?"
"The water is yellow and the countries are blue... That throws me off."
"I saw a dog on a trampoline"
"BBG has given me the strength to be who I am today"
"The more you put into BBG the more you get out of it"
"Record breaking attendance!!"
"Where's your name tag?"
"She's so cute"
"Omg I want your hair"
-"So what region are you from?"
-"GMR"
-"Oh do you know Emily Kaplan?"
"I'm going to wait until you're quiet"
"BBYO! YOU SHOULD NOT BE GETTING COFFEE RIGHT NOW!"
"I'm not listening to anything they're saying"
"We're all united"
"Stop eating before the prayer!!"
"Why did they give us rocks?"
"It does not stop here!"
"STOP! YOU'RE GOING TO BREAK THE ELEVATOR"
"ugh I'm taking the stairs" 


I hope all you ICers had as great of a weekend as I did :)

No comments:

Post a Comment