Sep 3, 2012

Weekly Announcements

WELCOME BACK AHAVAH!
It's been too long. 
I'm also proud to welcome our new members,
we're very happy to have you :) 
Well my name is Emma Schneider, and I send out the emails, texts and all that! 
My position is called Mazkirah. 
You'll get emails just like this one every week. 

This week we have a meeting The JCC in Buffalo Grove
Once again, we meet Wednesday at 7-8:30, and just a heads up, it's a BBYO tradition to go to Culvers after.
the theme this week is CHICAGO in honor of Kickoff at Navy Pier! if you dress up, you'll get your photo on the blog! 

KICK OFF AT NAVY PIER WILL BE RAD BY THE WAY
I seriously encourage all of you to register at http://tinyurl.com/GMRSetsSail.
The event will take place from 4-8pm and the cost is only $35! Transportation will be included.  Also be sure to watchthis GM-Awkward promo video: right heyah.

Also, we have a facebook group that we would love you to join! it's called Ahavah BBG 2414. If you need help joining or can't find it, just ask one of our board members. All of our information is on the blog :) 

Here's my contact info :)
Emma Schneider
add me on facebook too! 

With undying love for owls, tyler, david bowie, fireworks, my orange hair, gwen stefani, jack white, making lattes, BBG back in sesh, all of our new members, orange stuff, my fam, and each and every one of you, I remain

Emma Jane Schneider
(0v0)

No comments:

Post a Comment